Who doesn’t love to cook healthy, scrumptious yet simple dishes on a daily basis? After all, food is something with which everyone can relate to and for most people it’s kind of a hobby. However, taking culinary classes is way more different from everyday cooking. And, when it comes to baking classes it’s even more complicated. However, Institute of Baking and Cake Art in Bangalore helps you get over the culinary woes in the classes with these amazing instructions.
1. A proper plan helps: Bringing kitchen to classrooms is quite a tough deal and a proper planning can help you get over these. For example, muffins are not really muffin if you forget the muffin tin. It becomes something else. So, get your supplies list ready well in advance.
2. Recipes in a cooking class consumes more time than actual: As a teacher, you might know that the majority of timing is consumed while giving demo classes, improving practicing skills, and giving lots of questions. In fact a 30 mins baking lesson can extend up to an hour in the class.
3. Design a clean-up measure of the lesson: Classes do not end with simple cooking. You have to invest enough time for cleaning up the place. However, the major help is arrived from the students. And sometimes a dishwasher can also come handy. Institute of Baking and Cake Art in Bangalore, is the best baking institute in Bangalore, provides bakery courses in Bangalore, cleaning lesson to the students alongside the culinary classes.
4. Choose recipes that are hands-on prep: Designer cakes are great, but you only have one baking oven and 30 students. This way, you won’t be able to take classes within a short span of time. There will always be time constraint. So get recipes that are easy to prepare and takes less time.
5. Focus on delivering new training: There are beginners as well as experienced people in your class. But, you must always focus on delivering new skills and training. Let your students learn new skill every day. This way, you can make your class more engaging as well as interactive.
6. Maintain safety standards: It’s not about the food safety always. What if you students do not even know how to hold a knife or how important it is to wash their hands before cooking. They actually do not have any idea about these and as a teacher, you must maintain a safety standard while delivering classes.
7. Don’t miss a moment: When it comes to baking classes, every minute can be a moment of learning. Inspire your students to take lesson from every phase and moment of culinary classes. This way they can learn some amazing tricks and well as take lesson from their mistakes.
8. Get things that are easily available: Make sure that your preparation can be done with things that are readily available.
9. Pick recipes that balance health with practicality: A recipe that’s a comfortable blend of health and practicality is the best thing that you can make your students learn.
10. Incorporate fun element: There will be certain times when things will inevitably go wrong. You might end up doing extremely wrong in front of your students, but that’s the moment you need to have fun with your students, so as to make sure that the culinary classes become more enjoyable.
At IBCA,a eminent baking institute in Bangalore, a special care is taken towards delivering an engaging and interactive training to the students so that they can make the most of their culinary classes.