About the Training
|9.30am – 4.00pm||THEORY|
|9.30am – 4.00pm||PRACTICAL|
|Shared Finished product||Certificate|
Online form filling with Fee Payment prior to training
What you will Learn
No meal is ever complete without a mouth-watering, well-presented dessert. Dessert making is a vast arena, and the 6-day course aims to equip the student with the necessary skills to master western desserts like the Pavlova, Meringue, Macaroon, Waffles, Crepes, Cheesecake Basbousa, Souffle, Panacotta in a variety of flavours.
The market for desserts is in a boom phase, and thousands of dessert specialists are in demand. Every hotel, restaurant, café, and standalone dessert bar wants a trained dessert maker today. The homemaker can also think of learning the requisite skills and starting an enterprise from home. The recipes, apron, and certificate are a part of the programme.
||Meringue , Creme Patissiere , Assemble , Eton Mess|
||Orange Coulls , Crepes , Assemble , Waffle|
||Macron , Chocolate Cream|
||Macaroon , Butter Cream|
||Crunchy Base , Cheese Filling , Glaze|
||Sponge , Lemon Glaze , Plating Suggestion|
||Sponge Cake , Custard , Assembling Instructions|
||Sugar Syrup , Baked Base|
||Coffee Souffle , Coffee Glaze|
Desserts Practical class Theory.
- Introduction on Meringue and Macaroon
- Brief on types of pudding and method
- Brief on types of cheese cake and methods.
- Brief on soufflés and methods.
- Brief on batter based dessert and method.
- Brief on crème renverse and cold set desserts.
- Frozen Desserts
- Introduction of ice cream and frozen desserts
- Introduction on Hot & cold desserts.
- Techniques and ingredients for hot desserts.
- Cooking method for hot desserts.
- Recipes of patisserie book
- Introduction about cold desserts, ice creams and frozen desserts.
- Methods for Mousses.
- Iced confections.
- Faults and cold , frozen desserts.
- A brief on ingredients.
- Recipes of patisserie book.
Fee – INR 15,000.00
Includes Apron and Recipe Booklet