About the Training
|9.30am – 4.00pm||THEORY|
|9.30am – 4.00pm||PRACTICAL|
|Shared Finished product||Certificate|
Online form filling with Fee Payment prior to training
What you will Learn
Who does not like a well-decorated cake? All occasions from weddings, to birthdays to festivals demand a cake. The 1-week course has been designed to study the theory of cake decoration along with basic understanding of tools needed, spraying and bunching techniques, use of fondant and creating decoratives like flowers with gum paste and fondant.
The student learns the primary use of technique and the knowledge of how to expand the same to create new designs and personalized cakes. The nascent personalized cake market commands high prices and industry entrants, as well as home bakers, will gain immensely from this course.
Theory by Avril Pinto
- Understanding of basic tools.
- Discussion of Recipes
- Bunching and spraying techniques
- Characters and personalized character building.
- Understanding flower techniques and application.
- Making of own Cones, Working with different Nozzles, Pressure control techniques.
- Foam pad and ball tools
- Wires and gauges, florist tape
- Sculpting tools
- Dog wood
- Cherry blossom flower
- Carnation to be completed
- A spray and bunching of flowers
- 2 Characters.
- Personalized them building
Finishing your fondant cake
- Fondant covering
Take away from class your personalized cake
Fee – INR 20000
Includes Training booklet and raw-material used in class.
Products made in class is distributed proportionately to the participation.