About the Training
|9.30am – 4.00pm||THEORY|
|9.30am – 4.00pm||PRACTICAL|
|Shared Finished product||Certificate|
Online form filling with Fee Payment prior to training
What you will Learn
Cakes are a sensation today. There are cakes for every occasion. No more the plain old boring cakes. To keep in pace with the market, there need to be skill sets that are dedicated to cake decoration. The week-long course gives the student a perspective of the colour palette, knowledge of the basic icing and filling like buttercream and Royal icing. The techniques of consistent piping, nozzles, and templates are a part of the course.
The value of a cake is achieved by its looks in large part. The cake which looks beautiful and is innovative in design, colour, and shape can fetch a reasonable price. It is also a useful skill for home bakers who want to fulfil their passion for cake making.
Theory by Avril Pinto
- Understanding the color schemes.
- Understanding Royal icing and Buttercream.
- Understanding the Techniques, Consistency, pressure control, Nozzles, uses of templates .
- Implementation of how it can be achieved.
- Making of own Cones, Working with different Nozzles, Pressure control techniques.
- Recipes (Egg and Egg less)
- Line templates and borders
- Making Flowers and character
- Filigree work
- String work
- Stained glass work effect
- Structure building
- Flood filling and Consistencies
- Royal icing decoration / templates
Takeaway from class
- Customize Your own Cookies and cupcake
- Fresh cream cake with decoration one cake per participant
Fee – INR 22,000.00
Includes Training booklet and raw-material used in class.
Products made in class is distributed proportionately to the participation.