About the Training
|10:00am – 11:30am||THEORY|
|11:45am – 4:00pm||PRACTICAL|
|Full Day Training||Get Lunch Box|
CERTIFICATE on successful completion (IBCA certificate)
What you will Learn
Searching for the right bread to serve to your customers or loved ones… Bread Baking is an art blended with the science of Physics and chemistry of edible ingredients used and finally getting the best flavor and bite within it. Breads & Rolls week, one of IBCA’s effective program makes you learn the ease of prefect bread making and also learn the art in combination with technique and variety. The raw materials used, procedure for making different breads is well related with its taste, texture, life and acceptability. The program is chosen for commercial requirement as well as hobby healthy home needs.
How does it Help you
With our past experience of Student completing this program, they have been confident in bread product making either as self consumption or to commercially produce.
One can also choose this as a lucrative hobby and venture in business by starting a Home based bakery
- What is Bake & Baking?
- Learning about raw-materials like wheat, flour, sugar, salt, yeast, water, fat & oils, preservatives, emulsifiers and add-on ingredients
- Ingredient role in process and finishing
- Role of enzyme & protein
- Oxidizing & reducing agents in bread making
- Costing of product
- Bakers & actual percentage
- Problems in bread making & remedies to solve
- Different methods in bread making
- How to make variety bread – for today’s health concern
- Dinner Roll
- Bread Stick
- Pav Bun
- Burger Bun
- Chelsea Bun
- Rich Fruit Bun
- Rich Plum Bun
- Naan Bread
- Cheese Croissant
- White Sandwich Bread
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Bread Rusk
- Green Bread
- Carrot Bread
- Multi Grain Bread (Overnight sponge)
- French Bread (Same day sponge)
- Milk Bread
- Soda Bread
- Sweet Doughnut
- Savarin Dough and Derivatives
Bread & Roll Theory by Mr.M.K.Gaur
Day 1. Maida & Yeast
Day 2. Bread making process & principle of Baking
Day 3. Sugar, Vanaspathi, Salt, Water, Gluten, Bread improver, Milk powder.
Day 4. Bread making process, Sponge & Dough, Emergency dough making, Bread fault & remedy
Day. 5 Costing of formula, calculating the cost & price, Actual costing of 3 recipe of Bread week.
Theory by Nagesh
- Introduction of fermented goods.
- Food allergies and intolerance of Fermented goods.
- The main ingredients of Fermented goods.
- Classification of Fermented goods.
- Methods of Fermented goods.
- Quality points of Fermented goods.
- Equipment used for Fermented goods.
- Recipes of patisserie Book.
Fee – INR 15,000.00
Includes Training booklet and raw-material used in class.
Products made in class is distributed proportionately to the participation.
Takeaway – Recipe Book, Shared Finished product, Apron, Certificate.
Registration – Online form filling with Fee Payment prior to training.